eBay announced in March 2015, sellers who list branded items in new or manufacturer refurbished condition in the following categories are required to include the item’s brand, manufacturer part number (MPN), and global trade item number (GTIN) to complete new listings and manual relists in these categories.
If you already eBay seller you may got eMail from eBay that you need to re-create all your listings if you won’t insert Product Identifiers to all your listings after February 29.
A lot of sellers came to us vary desperate and asking if we can update all their eBay items with the new Product Identifiers.
Easy Solution for you
We have great solution to make it easy for you
- If you Amazon seller and you have already barcodes for your items we will take it from your Amazon listings and match the Identifiers to your items on eBay.
- If you bought barcodes and you want only to update your existing items.
- If you don’t have barcodes we will provide you and insert them to your eBay listings.
- if you like our ExportYourStore service and want increase your sales by sales on eBay and Amazon with our sync service ,we will update your Ebay items with barcodes
Contact us with the option that you want we will help you.
Big Benefits to adding product identifiers
Besides making sure they automatically renew, there are big benefits to adding product identifiers to your listings now, including:
- Greater exposure. In general, sellers who add product identifiers to their listings benefit from better visibility in search results.
- Increased chance of selling. If your item is listed in the eBay catalog, product reviews may be added to your listing automatically—which can turn interested shoppers into confirmed buyers.
- Better visibility in promotions. Adding product identifiers now gives you a better chance of being included in programs such as marketing emails, merchandising, and special promotions.
“It’s often thought that the product identifier is the bar code. In reality the bar code is just a machine readable format of the identifier. There are three key product identifiers which Google requires and so eBay will ask for:
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Global Trade Item Number (GTIN). GTINs can include:
- Universal Product Code (UPC)
- European Article Number (EAN)
- Japanese Article Number (JAN)
- International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
Before anyone asks… No, you can’t use an Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) as an MPN or GTIN, ASINs are unique internal codes assigned by Amazon and unique to their marketplace, although normally they’re linked to a GTIN.” (tamebay)