The Best Tools You Need for Your Ecommerce Startup
As in any industry, being successful in eCommerce means that you need the right tools. There are so many tools available these days that it can be overwhelming to determine which ones you actually need. To make the process a little easier for you, here’s a list of the best eCommerce tools on the market today:
Website Creation and Management
The very foundation of your online store will be the website itself. Here are a few of the leading platforms
for eCommerce entrepreneurs:
● Shopify is ideal for business owners with minimal experience in technology, and it has plenty of features to help you create an impressive store.
● WooCommerce is great for those who love working with WordPress, but you’ll have to pay for some necessary features.
● If you have a large inventory, consider Big Commerce, which is a hosted store that resolves technical issues quickly.
● For the budget-conscious entrepreneur, Wix may be the best option, as it offers lots of free features and is easy to use.
Research and Analytics
When it comes to growing your business, research and analytics are crucial. These tool scan seriously boost your efforts:
● For insight into how your and your competitors’ web pages are performing, as well as top keywords being used, use SEMRush.
● If you want to keep up with what products are performing the best in your niche on Amazon and other major marketplaces, JungleScout is the tool for you.
● For learning the ins and outs of selling on Amazon and eBay, tap into resources like the ExportYourStore blog!
● Google Analytics is the most powerful analytics tool available. Use it in conjunction with other tools to improve conversions, track customer behavior, optimize your site, and perform countless other functions.
● Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) is an excellent tool to use with Google Analytics, as it provides heat maps and click maps of activity to help you boost conversions.
Anything that helps you manage your business and stay on track for growth is a must!
● You may find it worth investing in QuickBooks software to transform your wholesale distro business .This robust platform can streamline and even automate your inventory and order management processes so you’re better able to maintain healthy revenues.
● It’s hard to beat Monday when it comes to managing tasks and tracking projects among a team.
● As with any eCommerce entrepreneur, you want to keep your projects on time and within budget, which is where a time tracking tool like TickSpot proves valuable.
Finally, people must know about your business if you have any chance of success. Checkout these eCommerce marketing tools:
● Omnisend is an email marketing platform that is specifically designed for online stores, and it has the features to prove it.
● If you want to make an impact with your social media content ,using Buffer will simplify the process.
● Bulk.ly is a tool that lets you upload spreadsheets of your social media posts to Buffer, and then organize them as you see fit.
Starting and running an online store without the proper tools is like setting out on a river without a paddle. Don’t dothat! Look into the tools mentioned above, and keep researching so that you can make informed decisions on what technologies can help you groom your eCommerce business for long-term success.